Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

...Pretty much.

Great animating by the way. Cheers!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Bravo! Frankly, I never really understood what people see in MLP. Sure it's got good animation, but it doesn't really deserve the vast admiration it gets. The fans can be ridiculous, and the haters are just as bad. The ending really drove it home, as haters sometimes become fans themselves (eg. I used to troll furries, and now I am one). Very relatable and funny.

As for the rest, the animating is splendid, the art is fantastic, and the voices are very fitting. Good show!

SNONIC TH MOVE SNONIC TH MOVE

The production value isn't half bad, but the actual content is pretty weak. It seems like it could have been sillier and funnier if a tiny bit more thought was put into it.

Furry Hentai Enema Furry Hentai Enema

I know this is supposed to be 'hot', but I found this to be hilarious. Seriously, just think about it: This is a game about giving enemas to identical furry creatures. Comedy gold!

Beach Linda Beach Linda

What I liked about it was that it managed to make me laugh with how ridiculous some of the choices were. The part where Linda bites the dick off was hilarious!

Though the single white glove grabs her crotch in that one scene, I can't say that this made me want to just Beat It. The drawings were sloppy most of the time and the dialogue was laughably preposterous.

Overall, I give it a 2.5 for at least making me laugh.

Boxing Tigress Boxing Tigress

This is pretty sweet. Sure wish there were more drawings of strong, muscular furry women like this around here. The shading is, as usual, fantastic. I'm pretty sure you're aware of the issues, judging by your other drawings and the Author Comments on this one. But I do absolutely love the subject matter, the shading, and the drawing (despite the flaws here and there). Good show once again. :3

Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors

What really jumps out at me are those tiny arms. A cool filter doesn't really help a weak drawing, no matter what's being drawn. Try finding some tutorials. :/

Alice and Emily Alice and Emily

Idunno about that. The drawing is okay, but not exactly good. The faces are sloppy, the legs look wrong, and the squirrel girl is extremely wonky (though you did great on her hair). The shading is alright I guess, though it still looks inept in some areas. If it's not drawn well enough, it ain't hot.

Also I went ahead and took a look at some of your other stuff. I've seen a lot of these same problems. Idunno, you'll figure something out eventually I guess.