All 4 art Reviews

Boxing Tigress Boxing Tigress

This is pretty sweet. Sure wish there were more drawings of strong, muscular furry women like this around here. The shading is, as usual, fantastic. I'm pretty sure you're aware of the issues, judging by your other drawings and the Author Comments on this one. But I do absolutely love the subject matter, the shading, and the drawing (despite the flaws here and there). Good show once again. :3

Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors

What really jumps out at me are those tiny arms. A cool filter doesn't really help a weak drawing, no matter what's being drawn. Try finding some tutorials. :/

Alice and Emily Alice and Emily

Idunno about that. The drawing is okay, but not exactly good. The faces are sloppy, the legs look wrong, and the squirrel girl is extremely wonky (though you did great on her hair). The shading is alright I guess, though it still looks inept in some areas. If it's not drawn well enough, it ain't hot.

Also I went ahead and took a look at some of your other stuff. I've seen a lot of these same problems. Idunno, you'll figure something out eventually I guess.

Do you mind?? Do you mind??

Amazing shading! I love how expressive the face is. It took me a little bit to see what was going on with her arms, but then it was obvious that they're crossed. Very beautifur.