Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

...Pretty much.

Great animating by the way. Cheers!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Bravo! Frankly, I never really understood what people see in MLP. Sure it's got good animation, but it doesn't really deserve the vast admiration it gets. The fans can be ridiculous, and the haters are just as bad. The ending really drove it home, as haters sometimes become fans themselves (eg. I used to troll furries, and now I am one). Very relatable and funny.

As for the rest, the animating is splendid, the art is fantastic, and the voices are very fitting. Good show!

SNONIC TH MOVE SNONIC TH MOVE

The production value isn't half bad, but the actual content is pretty weak. It seems like it could have been sillier and funnier if a tiny bit more thought was put into it.

Yiff Yiff Yiff Yiff Yiff Yiff

I find this flash to be an extremely accurate representation of what it's like to be a furry.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Ha! Brilliant. I liked the references to the plot holes in Pokemon. I also liked how Ash was being annoying and destructive while Oak was just trying to do research. Very "Dexter's Lab".

The animation quality could have been a little better, but all in all, good show.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

This was pretty much my initial reaction to Minecraft was as well. First you've got no idea where to go, everything looks blocky and weird, but then you punch a tree. The next thing you know, you've built a house, a diamond pickax, an enderchest, a nether portal, a roller coaster...you get hooked! It's the genius of Minecraft, and this animation nailed it.

BUILDING BLOCKS, YEAH!

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

This is seriously pretty great. The concept of Rock Tunnel actually being a scary place is interesting, I love how the characters are drawn (especially Geodude), the animation is well done, and I love the sound the Zubat makes when Red grabs it. Cheers!

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

Egoraptor delivers the pizza on time...

But seriously, that Pokemon Center bit really got me. Good show.

Totemo Hentai Furry Yiff Totemo Hentai Furry Yiff

This is the single most amazing thing to be blessed upon my very soul. I almost cried of joy from witnessing its everlasting beauty before my eyes. You are a saint for bringing humanity this wonderful masterwork. I love you.